“After the Crash” by Michel Bussi is one thriller you simply have to read this year. Let me write this review a little differently this time. I will give you 10 reasons to read this book and please, please, please read it for sure:
1. A thriller that will have you turn the pages faster than you can gasp for air. You would have to gasp for breath because every page guarantees a twist that you would not have seen coming.
2. There are stories within stories and who does not like a book like that must not be left out there on the bookshelf. It deserves a place in your library and for you to read it and be stunned by the ending.
3. It is about a single survivor of a plane crash and the investigation that carries on for twenty years in France and Turkey.
4. The book is so fast that you will finish it in one sitting. If not, then you will consider doing that for sure.
5. It is very clever. The writing is intricate and it is very detailed which is needed for a book of this nature.
6. The book makes you feel for the character which to me rarely happens in thrillers and this is quite a unique reason to read this one.
7. Two families are battling it out for twenty years over the custody of a child. So how do you work out who she is? This story is set in the days before the DNA testing. There, another reason – an edge of the seat thriller for sure.
8. The story is only driven by characters and some amazing thrills and a couple of chills along the way
9. The scenes of the crash and its aftermath and the break-neck speed at which the plot moves
10. All in all a read that will not disappoint for sure
These are my 10 reasons why you should read the book. Go for it! Order it now.