So here is the Jeffrey Archer Quiz. You can win, “The Sins of the Father”, his latest book in The Clifton Chronicles. This is the 2nd instalment after Only Time Will Tell. The quiz is on till Thursday, 15th of March 2012, 9 pm. Please leave your answers in the form of a comment. There are 2 copies to be won for 2 winners. Please participate. Please mention your twitter handle (if any) with your answers.
Here we go:
1. When Archer wrote the book, “Shall we tell the President?” who was originally featured as the President of the USA?
2. Which Archer story is about a plot by Saddam Hussein to humiliate the Americans?
3. Which Archer book is about four men and their ambition to become the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom?
4. Which Archer book is about two media barons and their battle to control the biggest newspaper empire in the world?
5. Which short story written by Archer in the collection ‘Cat o’ Nine Tales’, is about how a Bombay con artist ends up in the morgue?
6. Which Archer novel starts on 9/11 and features Van Gogh’s last painting?
7. Which Archer novel is the story of revenge when four men plot to recover the money which they lost to a master con man?
8. Which Archer story features a Soviet plot to make Alaska a part of the Soviet Union?
9. Which Archer novel is about two siblings separated at birth and ends dramatically with one of them defending the other in a murder trial?
10. Which Archer story is about the attempts of a US President to remove the CIA chief who is carrying out operations behind his back?