Hi Everyone, here is another quiz from yours truly. This has been graciously sponsored by Random House India, and they are giving away 4 signed copies of, “The Average Indian Male” by Cyrus Broacha. This quiz is only open to residents of Mumbai and will be open till – the 16th of December 2011, 6:00 pm. The quiz is a generic one and the questions are given below. Please leave the answers in the form of a comment mentioning our twitter handle (if you have one). Good luck!
1. Meenal Baghel has written a book published by Random House India. Name the book.
2. Haruki Murakami’s latest title is _______
3. Who is the writer of the book, “Lucky Jim”?
4. Cyrus hosted a show on MTV related to an animal in its name. Which one was it?
5. Cyrus Broacha has acted in movies. True or False?
6. Who wrote the book, “A Confederacy of Dunces”?
7. Shobha De also wrote a book on Indian Men. What was the title?
8. Is Death in Mumbai a fictional title? Yes or No
9. Cyrus Broacha has written another book. Name the title
10. Which publishing house has published Cyrus’ Book?
Thank you for participating. The winners will be announced tomorrow at 6:30 pm.